CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Number 4

We've had such the crazy summer... well, never mind. They're all just excuses as to why I haven't been able to get anything new done with the blog, but oh well. We have a newer, bigger home to go with our newer, bigger family. Yes, we are having number 4! Linden wins the prize on guessing what it was going to be. She has been convinced since we told her I was pregnant that it was going to be another brother. I'm glad she was right because I don't think she would have taken the disappointment well. He will be making his debut around the first of January. Hopefully you won't have to wait until then for another update. Anyway, I'll share some photos of the more eventful things that have happened in the last few months...



Molly turned 1!


We visited with our cousins at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Linden and some of her friends performed for the talent show at church.

We did a LOT of swimming. Linden ended the summer being able to "swim" 5+ yards by herself and Calvin is no longer afraid to go underwater on his own.

Linden's first day of Pre-K. She is getting so big!

Our new baby boy.

1 comments:

Amie said...

Oh, I love the blog update and I love even more seeing your precious brood!!! They are ALL so awesome- especially new baby bro! Miss you guys dancing to my crazy songs!