In addition to Halloween, Linden decided to do a little make-up job herself while I was busy getting ready for the day. I left her calmly painting a picture and this is what I walked back to. Her exact words were "Mommy, I'm so beautiful!" I would have to agree, but maybe not in that get-up.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
The Humphrey's Halloween
Halloween has come and gone at the Humphrey house and luckily we made it through with minimal sugar highs. It was actually enjoyable this year because we went out as a family and trick-or-treated around the neighborhood. We are the family that everyone hates because we go out so early. We left our house at 6:15pm and made our way around the block. There weren't many people prepared for us so early, but the kids enjoyed it all the same. We dressed up as Goldie Locks and the Three Bears. The only thing was Goldie Locks didn't have very curly hair. We attempted sponge curlers but they only lasted about twenty minutes. Not even long enough for Linden's hair to dry. She thought they made a beautiful crown though.


Posted by Maren at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I never saw any of the pictures. Cute costumes. Too bad the curlers didn't work out. And I love the paint/make-up. Did she get it in her teeth?
Post a Comment