This is my first contribution (Travis) to the family blog, and when I saw this tube of hand lotion that was donated to the clinic I knew I had to share. I couldn't help but find the name a little ironic; You wouldn't think that a rejuvenating cream would come from a place that since ancient times has been known as the DEAD Sea. It's called the Dead Sea because it is 8x saltier than the ocean and no animal life (and very few plant life) can survive around it. For me, the Dead Sea would be the last place on earth to look for a rejuvenating cream, but it turns out that a lot of minerals from the Dead Sea are used for lotions. Nonetheless, the name is still funny since I really don't think the Dead Sea is the keeper of the secret of rejuvenation.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
The Dead Sea's Secret to Rejuvenation
Posted by Travis Humphrey at 10:44 AM
Labels: Dead Sea lotion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Gotta get me some of that stuff....haha! Very funny.
Post a Comment