Moddy? You may ask why we have chosen this as our family blog name. You can thank Linden for it. It is her version of a title for a hybrid parent (mommy + daddy = "moddy"). Apparently it has been a little confusing for her since Travis got back from his training this summer and uses "moddy" regularly to refer to daddy. On occasions she will use it to refer to me (mommy) but we all find it very amusing. It has taken us a while to get back into a routine with all of the crazy things that have been happening with Travis's work and school schedule, but I'm finding that we have all adjusted well to being back together again. As far as this blog goes, it's kind of an experiment. I love reading what others have to say on their own blogs and figured it was about time for our family to get in on the action. I'm hoping to keep this updated as much as possible (2-3 times a month for starters, and I think that is awfully optimistic). We hope you enjoy peeking into the life of our little family.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love that look on Calvin's face. He looks like a dinosaur. Welcome to the world of blogging!
You and Travis have the cutest family! We look forward to reading about your adventures!
Long time! Your family is beautiful. Look forward to getting updates on the "Moddy's"
Mitch Sego
Love the first post Maren. Be sure and post lots of pics of the kids (and of the cool airplanes Travis!). - Matt
Guess you figured out how to do it.
Calvin looks totally boss in that flowery bib, by the way.
Post a Comment